Our final module in Bern 2018
This module was the last in a series of 3 official modules (Lyon, Maastricht and Bern) that formed our first weaving learning journey. Each module lasted 3-5 days and consisted of a variety of sessions and toolkits aimed at; accelerating ecosystemic projects focused on education & young people, improving weaving abilities; advancing the discipline of weaving. As a result of the learning journey, for weavers attending all modules
- 78% accelerated their project
- 84% became a better weaver, and of those who attended all 3 modules
- 94% advanced the discipline of weaving
- The most valuable aspect of this journey were the sessions that allowed weavers to access & co-create new forms of knowledge, through crowdsourcing.
- The most valuable session was "Community Circle: Privilege" gifted to us by Luzette and Vishal. This session was emotional for everyone who participated, 88% strongly recommend it.
Click here for feedback & statistics from the module
How have your projects accelerated since? What connections could be valuable?